Hon. Paul Chisha is the Chief Registrar of the Judiciary.
The Chief Registrar (CR) of the Judiciary coordinates administrative functions under court operations. The Office of the Chief Registrar is directly supported by Registrars from different Court Jurisdictions.
The following are the Registrars:
1. Mr. Rodgers Kaoma – Supreme Court
2. Mr. Ikechukwu Iduma – Constitutional Court
3. Mr. Greenwell Malumani – Court of Appeal
4. Mr. Exnobert Zulu – High Court , Lusaka
5. Mrs. Aridah Chuulu – High Court, Chambers
6. Ms. Annie Nsama Chisanga – High Court, Commercial Division
7. Mr. David Simusamba – High Court, Family and Children’s Division
8. Ms. Katrina Walibita – High Court, Industrial Relations Division
9. Mr. Obbster Musukwa – High Court, Ndola
10. Ms. Yvonne Nalomba – High Court Kitwe
11. Mr. Prince Mwiinga – Subordinate Courts
12. Mr. Vincent Siloka – Local Courts
13. Mrs. Claudia Luswili Mwanza – The Sheriff
The following are the provincial heads:
1. Mr. Dominic Makalicha – Chief Resident Magistrate, Lusaka
2. Mr. Davies Chibwili – Chief Resident Magistrate, Ndola
3. Mr. Chongo Musonda – Chief Resident Magistrate, Kitwe
4. Mr. Chinkashi Chilingala – Chief Resident Magistrate, Southern ( Livingstone )
5. Mr. Chimuka Mutafela – Principal Resident Magistrate, Kabwe ( Central )
6. Mrs. Thandose Sakala Chabala – Principal Resident Magistrate, Lusaka.
7. Ms. Silvia Munyinya – Principal Resident Magistrate, Mansa ( Northern ).
8. Mr. Julius Matata – Principal Resident Magistrate, Chinsali.
9. Mr. Bornface Mwala – Principal Resident Magistrate, Eastern (Chipata).
10. Ms. Tamala Kakusa – Principal Resident Magistrate, Solwezi
11. Mrs. Pumulo Kalaluka Mubita – Principal Resident Magistrate, Kitwe.
Sheriffs of Zambia’s office
1. Mrs. Claudia Luswili Mwanza – Sheriff of Zambia
2. Mrs. Pumulo KalalukaMubita – Deputy Sheriff
3. Mrs. Lind B.L Sikalunda – Deputy Sheriff – Kitwe
4. Ms. Godfridah.N.A. Kanyanga – Deputy Sheriff